Health Forms

Medical Release

A Medical Release form needs to be submitted to Youth Outreach Ministry for all campers with any medical, emotional, behavioral, or physical conditions before the camper will be approved for camp.

Authorization for Medication

An Authorization for Administration of Medication form must be completed if routine prescription medications, PRN prescription medications (e.g. epi-pen/inhaler), OTC medications, or supplements that the camper brings need to be administered by the camp nurse. This form needs to be signed by both the parent/legal guardian and a healthcare professional and then brought with the medication (in its original container) to the nursing staff at camp check-in.