Arrival and Departure
Youth Outreach Ministry will be happy to provide complimentary transportation from the Pensacola International Airport (PNS). To receive complimentary shuttle transportation when traveling by bus or plane, please complete and return the Shuttle Transportation Request form at least two weeks before camp.
Accommodations for early arrival and late departure are not available. A weekend stay is included as part of Music Academy. Outside of that, weekend stays between camps are not available. All times given are Central Time.
- Check-in is Monday between 1–2:30 p.m.
- Camp starts Monday at 2:30 p.m.
- First meal is served Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- Lunch can be purchased on Monday at the dining facilities prior to check-in. The first meal will be served Monday evening.
- Checkout is Friday at 1 p.m., except for Drama Camp and Music Academy. For these camps, checkout is Saturday at 10 a.m.
- For camps ending on Friday, flight departures should not be scheduled for any later than 3 p.m.
- For camps ending on Saturday, flight departures should not be scheduled for any later than noon.
Participants should not make nonrefundable airline reservations until they have been notified of acceptance.